Membership in the CHBASO provides your business with strong industry representation on a local, provincial and national level.
Benefits of a CHBASO Membership Include:
- Special member fee on all education & training courses offered by CHBA-BC - take your professionalism to the next level with 25% off all courses offered!
- A collective and powerful voice to consumers and government
- Your business listed on the National, Provincial and South Okanagan websites and the CHBA South Okanagan directory
- Promotion for your company on our Facebook, Twitter, Home & Reno Show + jobsite signage
- Networking opportunities with meals included at our dinner meetings and business after business networking events
- Strong industry representation at all levels of government
- Promotional materials including logo to identify yourself as a member of a professional trade association, showing your customers you are invested in responsible working practices and the elevation of your industry
- Enjoy exposure through the National Awards for Housing Excellence, Georgie Awards and Tommie Awards
- Discount of $150 per booth at our annual Home & Reno Show in March and first choice on booth selection every year
- Construction Industry Benefit Plan (life, dependent life, accidental death, long term disability, extended health, vision care, dental care) for you and your employee’s
- Standard contract documents from CHBA-BC at a substantial membership discount
CHBA National Advantages Program
CHBA National is excited to announce another great perk for CHBA members! Our new “CHBA National Advantages” program gives members access to special offers and discounted services through carefully selected companies. With offers to save you costs in running your business plus deals that extend to your employees, the Advantages program make it great to be a member, and great to work for your company. Check the link above to see how the CHBA National Advantages program can benefit you.
Check back soon for more companies joining our affinity program to see what other benefits are there for you and your business!